For a safe trip
Costa Rica is a great country for solo travelers and we will tell you why. It is a country of peace, with no army; it is a country of highly educated people and with an environmental consciousness bigger than most places in earth. It is also a safe country to travel alone and to meet nice people to make acquaintances and experience nature and adventure in a new context.
There is a market that is growing very fast and that its lead by single women travelers, who come to Costa Rica to enjoy its wonders and nature. If you are one of those independent travelers, probably you know all you need to travel solo, but if you are just beginning on this path and would like to know a little bit more, we can give you tips for going solo in Costa Rica.
Traveling alone is about finding yourself and enjoying yourself in a different context. It is also the ultimate self-indulgence, since you do exactly what you want to do. You rest, relax or enjoy your surroundings with no pressure at all. When you are going solo, your mistakes are your own, but your triumphs are more exciting. When you go back home, you feel renew and stronger, since you have embrace life and feel secure on your own skin! it is truly a marvelous experience.
Some of the tips we can give you as a independent single traveler are:
- Safety first – check out your destiny, get to know it, recognize it first. You will probably feel more secure if you use a travel agency to help you plan your vacations an avoid the places that are not the best.
- Ask a travel agency to give you some clues about the place you are visiting. Although the amount of information you can find on the web is incredibly big, sometimes it is less time consuming and more efficient to just ask a travel agency to guide you on this adventure.
- While solo traveling, don’t give away personal information. You don’t need to tell people that you are travelling alone, or give personal information that may put you on risk.
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with family or friends, so they know how to find you and keep track of your vacations.
- Trust everyone and no one. Traveling solo is also about meeting new people, but always be careful with what you share, what you tell and what you do.
Please visit the Solo Travel Adventure Package.
Written by Caro Goodfellow
Google+ Banana Adventure Tours