The following rules apply to cancellations and money refund:
- •30+ days prior to departure 20% of total value of tour.
- For high season packages, especially on the following dates: December 15 to January 7, and Holy Week, you must request a refund BEFORE 61 days of your arrival date to Costa Rica. Failure to do so, will prevent you of getting any refund of your money.
- You must request a refund BEFORE 31 days of your arrival date to Costa Rica. Failure to do so, will prevent you of getting any refund of your money.
- When we receive written notice that you must cancel your tour, the following cancellation fees per person apply.
- 29 days or less, 100% of trip cost.
- The deposit paid to secure the reservations and that is 20% of the total of the packages price is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- If there is any cancellation of tours, transportation services and hotel rooms due to a natural disaster, will not provoke refund of money at all. We highly recommend to buy an international insurance policy to protect your trip of any natural emergency or health issue.